Viking Tactics Alpha BattleRail
VTAC Alpha Battlerail - by Troy Industries - this is the handguard I use on my competition and duty rifles due to the light weight, small diameter, and longer coverage area. The Alpha Rail is a one-piece, free floating rail for AR15 systems. Mounts to standard AR15/M16 barrel nut (not included). The unique lightweight design helps reduce heat transfer and allows for a faster target acquisition. The rail is easy to install and features an uninterrupted top M1913 rail that allows the mounting of optics and backup iron sights. Available in 13" Black for $189 and 15" Black for $205.
Building off of the TRX™ Extreme design that revolutionized rail based handguards; the Alpha Rail™ utilizes a new low-profile locking mechanism, which offers unparalleled strength and stability. Unlimited mounting options and greater heat dispersion the Alpha Rail™ once again sets a new industry standard in modular free float rail design. Comes with three small detachable rails and all mounting hardware. Machined from 6061-T6 hardened aircraft aluminum and finished in MIL-SPEC Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
13" Handguard: 11.09 oz. 1.37" ID and 1.75" OD.
15" Hanguard: 12.57 oz. 1.37" ID and 1.75" OD.
- New state of the art rotary locking system
- Proprietary patent pending one-piece design
- Free floating design
- Continuous, uninterrupted top rail
- Installs in less than two minutes
- Reduced heat transfer
- Significant weight reduction
- True U.S. Military Specification M1913 rails
- Increases target acquisition speed
- Free floating design that enhances accuracy
- Comes with one 4" and two 2" quick attach rails