Elftmann Tactical AR15 3 Gun Trigger
Elftmann has a new Gen 4 version of their highly popular trigger now available. It has a u-shaped, captured disconnector that forces a positive hold on the hammer and a "pad" on the trigger bar that matches up to an extension on the hammer to help eliminate trigger slap and live fire feel. Another advantage to the Gen 4 trigger is the AR9, AR15 Match, and AR10 trigger is the same unit so you could move it between platforms.
The ELF 3-Gun Drop-In Trigger has been built for winning competitions. The only AR-15 trigger using aerospace grade sealed bearings, making for an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull. The skeletonized hammer combined with exclusive .043 double double wound polished piano wire hammer spring make for an incredibly fast lock time. Pull weight is so easy to adjust it can be done in seconds without removing the trigger from your lower receiver. A second-to-none AR-15 drop-in trigger system that is strong and light, made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. Installation can be done in minutes using your AR’s original hammer and trigger pins, or better yet, pair it with Elftmann Tactical anti-walk, anti-rotate trigger and hammer pins (available on our website). Available with either a curved or straight shoe.
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Factory set Pull-weight is approximately 50% lighter than that of a standard AR-15 trigger,
- providing a great combination of speed and accuracy
- Adjustable from 4lbs to 2 3/4lbs without removing from lower
- Full power hammer spring ensures proper ignition of primer
- Exclusive double double wound hammer spring and skeletonized hammer ensure a lock time second to none
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use; Made of lightweight
- aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
- Benefits a wide variety of AR-15 enthusiasts, including collectors, competitive shooters, hunters,
- military, law enforcement, and disabled veterans
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!
- Ultra-Light housing is now standard - Total physical weight of entire unit is just 2 oz.