- On sale!
CR Speed Super Hi-Torque Competition Belt
All remaining in stock CR Speed Hi-Torque belts are 10% off as we will be discontinuing the Hi-Torque belt and replacing it with the new Ultra belt.
Buckle-less design with velcro loop on the inner belt where it should be, so clothing and car seats don't get torn up. Inner and outer belt design with nylon cloth sewn to a reinforced nylon-plastic liner. Provides a firm foundation yet conveniently comes on or off in seconds. Position your holster and mag pouches properly just once on the outer belt and you never have to do it again. Available in 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, and 60 inch sizes. Belt is black with black trim.
Important Belt Size Ordering Information
- Belts are the specified waist size - length & have an additional 9" of overlap.
- Example 1: if you have a 38" waist you can order the 38 size belt & will have 9" o overlap. The overall length of a 38" belt is actually 46.5" long. Sufficient overlap has already been included in the sizing of the belt.
- Example 2: If your waist size is slightly larger than 38", or if you want or require additional overlap, you may want to order a size 40 belt which has an actual overall length of 49".
- The pre- calulated overlap applies across the range of belt sizes.
- Base your measurements on an actual body measurement, not on your current belt or pants size.
Don't forget your Arredondo Belt Keeper.
NOTE: Belt should generally be ordered at least 4" larger than your pants size.
You might also like