Comp-Tac Flatline Holster
Comp-Tac holsters were the most popular holster at the IDPA Nationals for the last 3 years. 44% of competitors at the Nationals used Comp-Tac holsters and 25% of those said they also used Comp-Tac as their primary CCW holster.
The Flatline is the most diverse holster that Comp-Tac offers. Available with 3 sets of mounting clips, the Flatline can be worn as an Inside the Waistband holster for concealed carry or an Outside the waistband holster for concealed carry, competition or just general use.
- All Kydex body which provides a rigid material that is fit to each firearm and maintains its shape even with the pistol un-holstered. The smooth low friction surface allows for a fast draw and easy one-handed re-holstering of the firearm. The all-Kydex body will not bend or stretch over time and is impervious to sweat and solvents.
- 3 sets (total of six) mounting Clips. The Flatline will come with the Flatline Standard Clips attached allowing it to be carried Outside the Waistband. The additional two sets of clips are included in the shipment.
- The Flatline holsters also offers ride depth adjustability, which allows the user to carry the firearm higher or lower on the belt depending on their preference.
- The Flatline also offers cant adjustability for the user to choose the angle of the firearm on the draw.
- The Flatline is the only Kydex pancake style holster that offers retention adjustment allowing the user to set how snugly or loosely the firearm fits in the holster.
The Flatline Clips will come to fit a 1.5" wide belt.
Mounting Options included:
Inside the Waistband Standard Clips: A “P” shaped clip that slides over the top of the belt and hooks underneath. Holster may be put on while belt is already threaded through loops. Not recommended for nylon belts.
Outside the Waistband Flatline Clips: are made of a durable Nylon and are attached to the holster at both the top of the clip and the bottom of the clip requiring the user to thread the belt through the clips.
Outside the Waistband Flatline Offset Clips: are made of a durable Nylon and are attached to the holster at both the top of the clip. The Offset clips contain a channel that the belt is fed through that keeps the belt away from the top of the holster by approximately 1/4 of an inch adjusting the camber of the holster so that the holster tilts out away from the body.