Elftmann has a new Gen 4 version of their highly popular trigger now available. It has a u-shaped, captured disconnector that forces a positive hold on the hammer and a "pad" on the trigger bar that matches up to an extension on the hammer to help eliminate trigger slap and live fire feel. Another advantage to the Gen 4 trigger is the AR9, AR15 Match, and AR10 trigger is the same unit so you could move it between platforms if you wanted.
These are Gen 3 triggers which are still an awesome trigger. We have the go ahead from Elftmann to offer these below MAP to clear the way for the Gen 4 models. Here's your chance to get a great trigger at an unprecedented price. Price reduced from $259 to $209.The ELF Drop-In AR-10 Trigger has been built to withstand the punishment of high powered calibers. The only AR10 trigger using aircraft needle bearings, making for an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull. The heavy hammer combined with an exclusive .043 double double wound polished piano wire hammer spring ensure full ignition of any ammo including .308 and 7.62x39. Pull weight from 2 3/4lbs to 4lbs is so easy to adjust it can be done in seconds without removing the trigger from your lower receiver. The AR-10 trigger is essentially the service trigger with a lighter pull weight range. A second-to-none AR-10 drop-in trigger system that is strong and light, made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. Installation can be done in minutes using your AR’s original hammer and trigger pins, or combine the trigger with Elftmann's anti-rotational pins. The amazingly short takeup, glass-rod crisp break and next to zero over-travel can be compared to the finest custom 1911 triggers. Adjustability puts you in charge based on your preference. If you are looking for the finest adjustable trigger for your service AR-10 platform, this is the trigger system for you. Available in flat or curved model.
- Fits any mil-spec AR10
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Adjustable from 2 3/4 lbs to 4 lbs without removing from lower
- Exclusive double double wound hammer spring and heavy hammer ensure proper ignition of any ammunition
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use;
- Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!