The ELF Drop-In AR15 Match Trigger is the only AR-15 trigger using aircraft needle bearings, making for an incredibly smooth and fast trigger pull. Pull weight is adjustable from 2.5 to 4 pounds and so easy it can be done in seconds without removing the trigger from your lower receiver. A second-to-none AR-15 drop-in trigger system that is strong and light, made of wire EDM machined, hardened A2 tool steel and lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. Installation can be done in minutes using your AR’s original hammer and trigger pins, or better yet, pair it with Elftmann Tactical anti-walk, anti-rotate trigger and hammer pins (available on our website). Available with either a curved or flat shoe.
The amazingly short takeup, glass-rod crisp break and next to zero over-travel can be compared to the finest custom 1911 triggers. Adjustability puts you in charge based on your preference. If you are looking for the finest adjustable trigger for your competition AR-15 platform, this is the trigger system for you. Price is $259.
- Fits any mil-spec AR-15
- Absolutely Drop-Safe regardless of pull-weight
- Adjustable from 4 lbs to 2 1/2 lbs without removing from lower
- Full power hammer spring ensures reliable ignition
- Very short pull and reset allows for rapid follow up shots and greater accuracy
- Sturdy trigger assembly designed for rugged, trouble-free use
- Made of lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum and hardened steel
- Unique design of disconnect allows full 1/4” width eliminating possibility of wear and double-firing
- High performance trigger and hammer needle bearings for smoother and faster firing
- A competition trigger that leaves all others behind
- 100% made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee!