The Superlative Arms patent pending “Bleed Off”, direct impingement, gas block for the AR15 platform adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks. These are all for .750" barrels. Available as solid set screw or clamp on style, in either melonite or stainless steel matte finish. Price is $99.
Don't forget to pick up the new gas block aligner. Makes proper positioning and installation of gas block a breeze.
The Bleed Off advantage provides positive results as follows:
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure is bled out the front of the block, allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patent pending adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the adjustment screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors, the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
- Gas Block Material: 416 SS
- Finish: Stainless Steel Matte or Melonite QPQ
- Barrel Diameter: 0.750"
- Weight: 1.68 oz.
- Length: 1.00"
- Attachment Type: Solid Set Screw or Clamp On
- Gas Adjustment: (Patent Pending) 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: (Patent Pending) Front Of Block
- Gas Block - Assembled
- (2) 10-32 x 3/16" Socket Head Cap Screws
- (1) Gas Tube Roll Pins
- (1) 3/32 X 6" L-Shaped Hex Keys
- Installation Instructions & QR code for video tutorial