Your cart is currently empty!
Ready Tactical Frank Proctor Design IWB Holster
We have discontinued the Ready Tactical line of products. Once current stock is gone, we will not be resupplying.
This Frank Proctor design Ready Tactical IWB holster is designed to comfortably conceal a pistol in a variety of carry positions including appendix and behind the hip, while allowing easy access to the pistol with a good grip. To hide the pistol better the holster is designed to push the butt of the pistol closer to the body. The holster also rides the pistol high enough over the belt to allow a better grip on the pistol at the holster.
Other features include:
- Flared opening and higher sweat guard to allow for easy re-holstering
- Sweat guard covers the rear sight to keep the sight from digging into the body
- Muzzle is protected to prevent burning when re holstering a hot pistol while training
- Muzzle opening is large enough to allow brass to fall free
- No excess material in the trigger guard area to allow a better grip on the pistol at the holster
- Designed for 1.5″ Belts
Like all Ready Tactical products, each one is hand made right here in these United States.
Glock 19/23, Glock 43, S&W M&P 2.0 fits Stardard or Compact, S&W M&P Shield